update

I wanted to make a post about the YouTube channel letting you know how it is going to be run. Me and my “Boss” are planning on having stop motion and animations. As the animations will be hers, the stop motion I will have 50% control over it. My “Boss” plans to do stop motion only in her free time giving the fact that we try to work in the same room. We have been hard at work for this YouTube channel to be a thing. We want to eventually post every Wednesday. The blog is all mine so I will be putting slightly more effort into it then the channel. Of course, like I have stated, the internet will not be the main priority of are lives as school and family will be on top of are schedule. The time I am writing is the beginning of summer so there is a lot of time we can use on this channel. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome World

Wonder (book review)

Working