Welcome World

Hi my name is Angelica, or Angel, whatever you prefer. Anyway, I’m starting this blog to get my thought and opinions out there for what I care about. I will also be starting a YouTube channel. The channel is currently not out there and created the time. At the time I am writing this, there are no promises it will be out soon. Me and my “Boss” are working on it. Of course, this blog and YouTube will not be my main priority. School and family will always come first. I am hoping to post mini stories and my feelings. You could say it’s like a diary/journal but online. I will not only write mini stories but reviewing books, movies, and television show. My parents are a great inspiration for me as they have acted, directed, and have written books. I hope you enjoyed my little introduction on this blog. I don’t know how it is going to last, but I’m hoping more than a week. 

Popular posts from this blog

Wonder (book review)

Working